[TWRP][ROOT] Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus Root and Install TWRP [Exynos]
Hey there welcome today here we will share with you how to Root and Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, Good news for you guys now you can easily Root Samsung Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus and install TWRP recovery Samsung S8 Plus and S8, If you want to customize your Android device, then you need to root your device first, follow this guide if you want to Root and Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus very easily.
How to Root and Install TWRP Samsung Devices
Before you root your Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, root void your device warranty, Root and install TWRP Recovery you need to follow below all steps very carefully. To Root and Install TWRP Galaxy J6 you need to download some files. All downloadable files and guide on below.
If you want to know the full power of Android Customization, then Root is the first priority to get all customization ability to get root access on your Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, Then download the custom recovery for Samsung Galaxy J7 then flashing the custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus. TWRP recovery is the most popular custom recovery for Android devices.
In this guide, you will know how to Root and install TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, This is official TWRP for Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus, TWRP comes with the touchscreen supports with an encryption mode.
In this device, we need to flash TWRP recovery first to root Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus,
What is TWRP Recovery
TWRP is a custom recovery which also known as Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP custom recovery build with a Touch Interface which allows to users flash the Custom Firmware and Android Moded customizes packages and third-party moded system, Its also allows back up the system which is not supported by Android stock recoveries.
we are here just warned you that, By doing this procedure you will loose your Samsung device warrenty or one thing please note read all the steps very very very carefully because if you miss any steps you will brick or dead your Samsung device.
This is the guide we will show you how to Install latest TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J7, Download the latest official Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus TWRP recovery and read below guide to install TWRP recovery Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus.
If you flash the custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), then you can easily install custom Rom, Custom kernel, Custom Mods or any zip files read the below guide very carefully How to Root Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus and Install TWRP Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus.
Advantages of Rooting Android devices
–If your device has rooted your device performance will be increased.
-Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus then you can modify, edit, delete, view any of your device system file inside the root directory.
–If you root your device then you can flash any Custom Recovery or you can flash Custom Roms like cyanogen mods, Linage Roms, MIUI and Flame OS even many more custom ROMs,
-You can block Ads from your Android applications such as gaming and other related applications.
-If you root your device then you can Install Xposed framework and more Xposed modules.
Advantages Of TWRP Recoveries
-After the Rooting your devices you can easily flash the Custom ROM on your devices.
-You can flash the “Moded Zip files” to customize your Android devices.
-Use Xposed framework very easily.
-Easy Root using TWRP recovery.
-You can take a Back up of your Android devices, in case of any modding your device and be flashing your device.
-Easy access and Restore the backup of your Devices.
-You can flash “image” files through the Custome Recovery.
-Remove all the bloatware from your device.
-To clock your kernel.
-You can clean Wipe cache and Data reset on your devices.
Samsung Galaxy S8:
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus:
- ROOT FILE-RootAndroid_Nougat.zip
- TWRP Galaxy S8 +:- twrp-3.1.0-1-dream2lte.img.tar
- TWRP Galaxy S8:- twrp-3.1.0-1-dreamlte.img.tar
- Activate “Developer Option” mode by tapping the Build Number repeatedly in Settings> About Device > Software Info.
- Back To Settings “MAIN MENU” Now you see added Developer Option Added On Settings..
- Open Developer Settings.
- Activate Oem Unlock.
- Download Root Magisk Android_Nougat.zip (link above)
- Copy Magisk Root Android_Nougat.zip to internal memory
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S8 or S8+
- Bring your Device to Download Mode by pressing and holding the 3 Power + Home + Volume Down keys -> select Continues To Press Volume Plus.
- Open Odin to select AP and path to file TWRP Recovery. tar (Link above)
- Click Start to start flashing
- After the flash is complete, return to recovery mode by turning off the power, press and hold 3 + Home + Volume Up Volume keys On your Device.
- In TWRP you choose Install, select the Magisk Android Nougat zip file to install
- When the installation process is over, select the Reboot system to reboot.
SEE VIDEO GUIDE:-