Samsung S6 SM-G920P Stock rom – Stock Firmware – Flash File
This page you will find and download Samsung SM-G920P flash file/firmware link to download official stock/flash file for your Samsung SM-G920P on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom / Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Latest Samsung SM-G900F Firmware
Today Samsung Mobile group has started new Software version and new security patches for all Samsung S6 SM-G920P. Our Team Always recommend you to flash latest security patch firmware for more security and safety your data and device. Samsung S6 SM-G920P Latest June Security patch firmware available for download our site gadgetsdr.com.
If you are running Stock nougat android 7 in Samsung S6 SM-G920P. Then sure you will receive notification anytime to update your device.
What is Samsung Firmware
The latest version of Samsung S6 SM-G920P Fixed all Bugs .and improve RAM Management, Latest Update more Powerful Security Patch level. improve Stability performance on your Samsung S6 SM-G920P.
But All Device Faces Some Problem, These amazing phones also face the problem like Sometimes such as a screen problem, Bootloop, Unprogressive touch, Camera Issue. Screen freezing.if you are facing such these issues and do factory reset already. But your Problem Is not Solved. So this guide also for you.with the latest software and fixed bugs and improve the latest build by Samsung.
Installing Latest Stock Firmware you can easily fix and solved that problem on your Samsung S6 SM-G920P. You Can very easily resolve your problems like bootloop, Screen Freezing, Unbrick, Camera Failed, Stuck at boot logo and Welcome screen also.here is a step by step guide how can you easily solve your problems.
This Guide is very simple .how you can easily solve your mobile problems. but before we start you need to download some files and software s Samsung S6 SM-G920P.
- Don”t forget to Backup your all Data. Massages Contacts, Calls,
- Battery Charge more than 60%
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE
- If you flash the stock firmware you will upgrade your phone
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade You Phone Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your devices Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Devices.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Device.
- This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy G900P
Download Samsung ODIN For Flashing Click HERE
DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM Files
DOWNLOAD USB DRIVER
How TO Flash:-
STEP-1[FOR FLASH SINGLE FILE STOCK ROM]
- DOWNLOAD Samsung USB Driver.
- DOWNLOAD Odin Flasher
- DOWNLOAD COMBINATION FIRMWARE FIRST
- Install Samsung USB Driver On Your PC. [IF you have already installed skip this process].
- Extract Odin Flasher on your computer
- Cut and paste Downloaded Combination Firmware to your computer desktop screen.
- Extract Downloaded combination firmware Using 7ZIP/Winrar.
- Now On your Phone
- Power OFF your Phone
- Put your phone in DOWNLOAD mode.
- Download mode-[Volume Down-Home-Power key press together 15-20seconds -After boot your device to confirm press volume UP Key].
- Now Connect your Phone to PC/Computer.
- Now Goto Extracted Odin Folder.
- Double-Click on Odin.exe
- Now Open Odin.
- Now Click On “AP” and Choose downloaded combination firmware.
- Now Click Start
- Wait Some time
- After COMPLETE-POWER on Your Device.[IF automatically ON -Skip this Process]
- now click on Settings ICON
- And GOTO Settings and Factory Reset Your Device.
STEP-2[Flash Multiple STOCK ROM FLASH FILE]
- Download Odin and stock firmware
- DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG USB DRIVER
- Extract all Downloaded files on your computer.Using-7zip
- Open Extracted folder
- Open ODIN folder
- Run Odin.exe
- Extract all downloaded stock firmware, after extracting you will see 4files or maybe sometimes 1 files. <Varies device Model number>
- Power Off Your Samsung Device and now put your device in download mode(USING-VOLUME DOWN-HOME-POWER KEY PRESS AND HOLD AFTER BOOT RELEASE ALL KEY -Confirm to Press Volume UP key.)
- Now connect your phone to computer via USB.
- On ODIN you will see added Massage on odin.exe log on area
- Now added Files-
- Click BL- BL File on your firmware extracted folder.
- Click AP-AP File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Click CP-CP File On Your Firmware extracted folder.
- Click CSC-CSC/Home CSC File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Select All Files Complete.
- Now Simply Click On Start Button.
- wait for flash complete
- Disconnect and power on your Device
- Note:- if your device flashing failed- install USB driver Samsung
- when complete disconnect device
- power on device
- If Stuck on Boot logo
- Hard Reset Your Device ( USING-Volume up Key+ Home +Power Press Same Time When Boot release and Reset your Device Then Power On)