This page you will find and download Samsung SM-J710K flash file/firmware link to download official stock/flash file for your Samsung SM-J710K on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom / Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Latest Samsung SM-J710K Stock Firmware
Today Samsung Mobile group has started new Software version and new security patches for all Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean). Our Team Always recommend you to flash latest security patch firmware for more security and safety your data and device. Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean)Latest June Security patch firmware available for download our site gadgetsdr.com.
If you are running Stock nougat android 7 in Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean). Then sure you will receive notification anytime to update your device.
The latest version of Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean)Fixed all Bugs .and improve RAM Management, Latest Update more Powerful Security Patch level. improve Stability perfomence on your Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean).
What is Samsung Firmware
But All Device Faces Some Problem, These amazing phones also face a problem like Sometimes such as a screen problem, Bootloop, Unprogressive touch, Camera Issue. Screen freezing.if you are faceing such these issues and do factory reset already. But your Problem Is not Solved. So this guide also for you.with the latest software and fixed bugs and improve the latest build by Samsung.
Installing Latest Stock Firmware you can easily fix and solved that problem on your Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean). You Can very easily resolve your problems like bootloop, Screen Freezing, Unbrick, Camera Failed, Stuck at boot logo and Welcome screen also.here is a step by step guide how can you easily solve your problems.
This Guide is very simple .how you can easily solve your mobile problems. but before we start you need to download some files and software s Samsung J7 2016 SM-J710K (Korean).
- Don”t forget to Backup your all Data. Massages Contacts, Calls,
- Battery Charge more than 60%
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE
- If you flash the stock firmware you will upgrade your phone
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade You Phone Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your devices Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Devices.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Device.
This Guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 (SM-J710K)
Download Flash Files here
- ANDROID-6.0.1-J7 SM-J710K-J710KKKU1APD5.zip
- ANDROID-6.0.1-J7 SM-J710K-J710KKKU1APE2.zip
- ANDROID-6.0.1-J7 SM-J710K-J710KKKU1APG3.zip
- ANDROID-6.0.1-J7 SM-J710K-J710KKKU1APJ2.zip
- ANDROID-6.0.1-J7 SM-J710K-J710KKKU1APL3.zip
- ODIN Latest:-Odin3-v3.12.7_By-Gadgets Doctor
Download USB DRIVER
- SAMSUNG- USB DRIVER.ZIP
How TO Flash:-
- Download odin and stock firmware-CLICK HERE
- DOWNLOAD SAMSUNG USB DRIVER-CLICK HERE
- Extract all Downloaded files on your computer.Using-7zip-CLICK HERE
- Open Extracted folder
- Open ODIN folder
- Run Odin.exe
- Extract all downloaded stock firmware, after extracting you will see 4files or maybe some time 1 files.<Varies device Model number>
- Power Off Your Samsung Device and now put your device in download mode(USING-VOLUME DOWN-HOME-POWER KEY PRESS AND HOLD AFTER BOOT RELEASE ALL KEY -Confirm to Press Volume UP key.)
- Now connect your phone to computer via USB.
- On ODIN you will see added Massage on odin.exe log on area
- Now added Files-
- Click BL- BL File on your firmware extracted folder.
- Click AP-AP File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Click CP-CP File On Your Firmware extracted folder.
- Click CSC-CSC/Home CSC File On Your Firmware extracted folder
- Select All Files Complete.
- Now Simply Click On START Button.
- wait for flash complete
- Disconnect and power on your Device
- Note:- if your device flashing failed- install usb driver samsung
- when complete disconnect device
- power on device
- If Stuck on Boot logo
- Hard Reset Your Device ( USING-Volume up Key+ Home +Power Press Same Time When Boot release and Reset your Device Then Power On)