FRP Samsung Tool is a small Windows-based computer program that allows users to bypass FRP locks with multiple methods, just like MTP and ADB Mode. FRP is a built-in security feature that is used to protect the device and data, such as through data encryption and screen locks. So, if you lost the Google ID or brought an old phone then might be you need to Download FRP Samsung Tool V4 to disable FRP on your phone.
As we mentioned earlier, this tool has various options to use & unlock an Android phone. So, You don’t need to follow a complex process such as SIM, ADB, No Backup & Restore, or the Samsung Cloud method to delete FRP from Samsung devices. In this article, we will provide the link to Download FRP Samsung Tool V4 and the steps to disable FRP on your Samsung smartphone.
Download FRP Samsung Tool V4 Latest Version
Here I share all about FRP Samsung Tool v4 and how you can easily set up and use it on your Windows computer. However, the latest v4 version now added too many new ways to unlock FRP lock and fix some bugs for better uses.
How to use the FRP Samsung Tool
- Download the Samsung FRP V4 Tool & unzip it
- Once the Open tool is open, click Disable Drivers Signatures and reboot your computer.
- Now open the folder and run SamsungFrp2022.exe
- Then connect your handset to a Wi-Fi network
- Go back to the tool
- Now, press Bypass FRP to wait for the driver’s download.
- On your Samsung phone, an easy firmware popup will open
- Click View.
- You can now bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy by opening the Internet Browser automatically.
- Now type & search for: Bypass FRP Gadgetsdr
- Download FRP APK and Install it
- Now follow any Samsung FRP Bypass method to unlock your phone
More Articles may you like: