IF you facing IMEI issue on your Jio F120B and you want a solution to repair IMEI. Then you are in the right place. Here you will get an easy way to Jio F120B IMEI Repair with repair file. So follow this guide very carefully.
|Device name||LYF Jio F120B|
|Language Support||Multi-Language Supported|
Download Jio F120B IMEI Repair File
We always provide the google driver link to download the file. So, you can also use this file to upgrade or downgrade your phone, as well as fix the device boot logo problem. now click on the below download link to get the ROM on your computer.
Flash File Name: Jio_F120B_IMEI_repair_file.zip
How to Flash: Instructions
How To Repair IMEI
- Download & extract the Jio repair file first.
- Now Install the provide Jio USB Driver to your PC.
- Now install the “Setup” file to your computer.
- Run the “QFIL_tool.exe”.
- First, Power off your device.
- After that, press and hold (* and #) shortcut key and then connect a good USB cable.
- Now open the “Qfil Tool”.
- Click the “Select Port” and select your device “Comport” there.
- After that, click and select the “Flat Mode”.
- Click the “Load XML”.
- Now give the file path of the extracted firmware folder and select any one “contains.xml” file.
- Click on “Download”.
- There you will see your device flashing will be started.
- Once flashing started to wait for the finish.
- Now disconnect your device to PC.
- Remove the battery and then insert again your battery.
- Then power On your Jio phone.
Subscribe Our Channel For More Interesting Videos Daily (On Youtube):-SUBSCRIBE
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With Jio F120B IMEI Repair File Download Free, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. you can check other some tutorials here to help you.