This page you will find and download the official file / firmware link to download official stock / flash file for your Vivo Y55L on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom / Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Download Vivo Stock Rom Vivo Y55L :-
File Name -PD1613F_EX_A_1.9.12-update-full.zip
OS Type- ANDROID
- Before you try to flash this firmware on your Vivo Y55L device .Then Please take a backup everything on your Device because all your personal data will be erased after flashing this official firmware / stock rom / Firmware..
- This is official company released firmware / stock rom shared on this website..This firmware help you to recovery your Vivo Y55L . If you face this issues on your Vivo Y55L Device like freezing , Lag , Slow , Bootloop ,brick , update , upgrade, hanging and dead issues.
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON VIVO Y55L :-
- If you flash stock firmware you will upgrade your Vivo Y55L .
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade Your Vivo Y55L Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your Vivo Y55L device Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Vivo Y55L device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Vivo Y55L Device.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Vivo Y55L Device.
HOW TO FLASH YOUR VIVO Y55L:-
- Download and extract Vivo Y55L Stock Rom On your Computer.
- After extracted all files on your computer you will see 3 folders on your computer .[flash file , USB driver , flash tool Folder and how to flash manual].
- Open USB driver folder and Install USB driver on your Computer.
- Then Open Flash tool Folder and find gn_qcom-tool.exe.
- Now on tool click on english language.[If your tool language is not english]
- Now under “UpdataType” Click Save Production Data.
- Now follow Click Here -…
- Now Select Firmware..
- Now Click “START DOWNLOAD”.
- Now Power Off your Device .
- Connect your Device ..(press Boot Key)
- If your device is successfully connected you will see flashing start your Device.
- Wait for Finish..
- When Finish Flashing ..
- Disconnect your device and Power On your Device..