Samsung J4 Plus Touch Solution After Update (Android 9.0)| 2020
Hello, Samsung J4 Plus users after update latest Android 9.1 version do you face touch not working issue on your device, if you faced this problem on your device then I have the best solution for you, follow this guide for Fix Samsung J4 Plus Touch Not Working After Update Android-9.1 problems, this process Working on Samsung SM-J415F also we share with you to fix Samsung J4 Plus Touch Solution After Update issue.
Fix Samsung J4 Plus Not Working After Update Android-9.1
-Samsung has pushed the latest (Android-8.1) updates on there the Samsung J7 Pro device, these updates have little bugs, after the update, Samsung J7 Pro to this latest version then too many devices faced touch not working issues on their devices.
-If you also faced and want to Fix Samsung J7 Pro Touch Not Working After Update Android-8.1 problems then follow the below guide very carefully.
-This method we tried to fix Samsung SM-J730G Touches Not Working After Update. below we share with you also to download fix Samsung SM-J730F Touch Not Working After Update.
Things that you needed to Download
- -First of all, download the J4 Plus touch not work fix file to your PC,
- -After that, now you have to download the Odin tool latest.
- -Now the next thing is USB OTG cable.
- -The last needed thing to fix Samsung J7 Pro touch not work is a USB type mouse.
- -Download all files from below.
- -Once you downloaded all the files, then follow the below process.
Download Samsung J4 Plus Touch Not Working fix file
File:-Samsung J4 Plus Touch Fix File.zip
Download latest Odin tool-Click here
How to Fix Samsung J4 Plus Touch Not Working After Update Android-9
- Once you download all the files. then extract all the files to your pc.
- connect the USB OTG (on the go) cable in your device.
- After that, plug -in the mouse to your OTG cable.
- wait for detecting your mouse.
- After that, open the menu,
- Click on the settings icon.
- Tap on the “About Device”.
- Select “Software information”.
- Click on the “build number” 5-7 times.
- Now, go back to the settings main menu.
- Then click on the “Developer Option”.
- Enable the “USB debugging mode and OEM Unlock”.
- Power off your device.
- Put your Samsung device in “download mode”. By tapping (Volume down+Home+Power on) key, then confirm download mode to press the “Volume UP” key.
- Now extract the “Odin tool” that you downloaded before.
- Then extract the “SM-J415F Touch Not Working Fix File”.
- Then open the “Odin tool” folder.
- Run Odin tool and click on “AP”.
- Now give the file path of download file.
- Now connect your device to PC.
- Go back to the Odin tool and you will get the “Added” message on log box.
- Click on “Start”.
- Once finished your device will be restart and stuck on the “Samsung” Boot logo.
- hard reset your device.
Samsung SM-J415F Hard Reset
- Remove the battery and reinsert the battery again.
- Then press and hold the “Volume up+home+power” together, until the “Android” logo appears on your device.
- After that, release all keys.
- Wait some time to bring the “recovery menu”.
- Now, select the “wipe data and reset” by pressing the volume up and down key.
- Then confirm to press “Power” key again select the “yes” option,
- After that, press the “power” key to confirm.
- Once done, select “Reboot” option.
-Done, now you have successfully Fix Samsung J4 Plus Touch Not Working After Update. (Subscribe)
Thanks for visiting us, Comment below if you face any problem With fix Samsung SM-J415F Touch Not Working After Update. we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.