Oppo F1S Stock Rom – Flash File (Firmware)
This page you will find and download the official Oppo F1S flash file/firmware link to download official stock/flash file for your Oppo F1S on your computer. Flash File / stock Rom/Firmware come with a zip file / package and zip package contains is flash tool / USB driver / Official Flash File / Stock Rom..
Download Oppo F1S Flash File:-
File Name -Oppo F1s_A1601EX_11_A.24_161119.ZIP
OPPO MTK USB DRIVER FULL:-
OPPO MTK FLASH TOOL:-
- Before you try to flash this firmware on your Oppo F1S device. Then Please take a backup everything on your Device because all your personal data will be erased after flashing this official firmware/stock ROM / Firmware…
- This is official company released firmware/stock rom shared on this website…This firmware helps you to recovery your OppoF1S… If you face this issues on your Oppo F1S Device like freezing, Lag, Slow, Bootloop, brick, update, upgrade, hanging and dead issues.
BENEFIT FOR FLASHING STOCK FIRMWARE ON OPPO F1S:-
- If you flash the stock firmware you will upgrade your Oppo F1S.
- If you Flash Stock firmware you will Downgrade Your Oppo F1S Also.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Unbrick your Oppo F1S device Some cases.
- If you Flash Latest Stock Firmware Fix Your Oppo F1S device Some Bugs.
- If you flash Stock Firmware Fix bootloop On your Oppo F1S Device.
- If you Flash Stock Firmware Improve and first and unroot your Oppo F1S Device.
HOW TO FLASH YOUR OPPO F1S:-
- DOWNLOAD Oppo Mobile Usb Driver.
- DOWNLOAD Oppo Mobile Flasher.
- DOWNLOAD oppo F1S Firmware.
- Extract All Downloaded Files.
- Open Extracted Mobile USB Driver Folder.
- Install OPPO USB Driver.
- Then Open OPPO flash tool Folder.
- Run SP_Flasher.exe
- Click Scatter.txt
- Select Scatter.txt File From Extracted FIRMWARE folder.
- POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE.
- ON flash tool
- Click Download
- Now Press volume UP and Connect your Device To PC
- Now On Flash Tool, you will See First “red” Line is Appearing.
- Then You See YELLOW LINE IS RUNNING.
- WAIT FOR FINISH
- After Done Disconnect Your Device To PC.
- POWER ON Your Device.